Holiday Loans, Postcard Option 2VIEW PROJECT
Colorworks is happy to introduce the latest Holiday Skip-a-Payment and Holiday Loan promotion designs.
HOLIDAY SKIP-A-PAYMENT PROMOTIONS
The Skip-A-Payment includes either a letter and envelope or a self-mailing version. The letter will include loan information such as loan type, payment amount, etc. taken from the mailing list you supply. The mailing list for the self-mailing version does not list loan information, only member name and address.
HOLIDAY LOAN PROMOTIONS
Our Holiday Loan promotions include two designs for you to choose from. Colorworks is here to help your members find cost-effective ways to borrow for the holiday. These postcards are the perfect way to help your credit union grow personal loans. Matching statement stuffers and posters are also available for these promotions.
Like what you see?
Scroll down to view campaign element portfolio
Skip-A-Payment Promotions Schedule
(Order received by Colorworks)
- August 27, 2021: for credit unions offering November as a skip option
- September 17, 2021: for credit unions offering December as a skip option
- October 25, 2021: for credit unions offering January as a skip option
- Week of October 4, 2021: for credit unions offering November as a skip option
- Week of October 25, 2021: for credit unions offering December as a skip option
- Week of November 15, 2021: for credit unions offering January as a skip option
All Skip-A-Payment orders include two sets of proofs and imprinting your credit union logo in black ink on the letter and the standard sample colors on the envelope.